Be a Part of History!
Help set a World Record and have an unforgettable experience at the same time!
The event has two main parts – The Santa Group Ski & The Santa Pub Crawl.
The Group Ski is open to all ages and is free to participate.
All you need is:
- A Santa Suit (make, bring or buy one for only $30)
- A Ski Pass (day passes are available for just $23 to all Santas)
*Santa suits must have a top, bottom, hat and beard for discount.
The Santa Pub Crawl is only $35 and comes with a Santa suit and five drinks!
What could be more fun than skiing with 1000’s of Santas? Drinking with them! Join us for famous Crested Butte Santa Pub Crawl and have the time of your life!
- Drinks start at 2:30 at the Ice Bar
- Ski together to Butte 66 at the base area
- Take the free shuttle bus and continue the pub crawl downtown
- Drinks at the Secret Stash
- Drinks at the Talk of the Town
- Drinks at Kochevar’s
Suits & Pub Crawl Tickets Sell out! Buy yours early.
They are available online or in person (starting Thursday, Dec. 8) at the following locations:
- Crested Butte:
- Rumors Coffee, 414 Ek Ave
- WSCU Bookstore, University campus
Pub Crawl Tickets will also be available on the day of the event for $30 at the mountain base area at the Treasury Center. Look for the large Santa Signs. Day of Registration begins at 8:00 AM.