The Santa Pub Crawl is only $35 and comes with a Santa suit and five drinks!
What could be more fun than skiing with 1000’s of Santas? Drinking with them! Join us for famous Crested Butte Santa Pub Crawl and have the time of your life!
- 8:00 AM – Registration opens for ski ticket purchase and/or suit pick-up – Base Area, Ski resort
- 9:00 AM – Lifts Start!
- 2:30 PM – Santas Gather at the Ice Bar (mid-mountain)
- 3:30 PM – Group Santa Ski Starts
- 3:45 PM – Drinks Start at Butte 66
- 4:00 PM – Busses to downtown begin
- 4:20 PM – Drinks Start at Bar # 3
- 5:00 PM – Drinks Start at Bar # 4
- 5:45 PM – Drinks Start at Bar # 5
- 6:30 PM – Event officially ends, but keep on caroling!
Suits & Pub Crawl Tickets Sell out! Buy yours early.
They are available online or in person at the following locations:
- Crested Butte:
- Rumors Coffee, 414 Ek Ave
- Chamber of Commerce, 4-way Stop Elk Ave & 6th Street
- Wanderlust Hostel, 221 N. BLVD
- WSCU Bookstore, University campus
Pub Crawl Tickets will also be available on the day of the event for $30 at the mountain base area at the main bus stop. Look for the large Santa Signs. Day of Registration begins at 8:00 AM.